Saturday, June 26, 2010

Welcome to Kai Cafe ReViews!

As a coffee addict, one of my favorite things to do is to discover new cafes and coffee shops where I can eat yummy food, drink heavenly coffee, and hang out with my friends! I've been to some awesome places and ate some delicious food (and the not so good ones as well) and I thought that I'd like to share my discoveries with you all!

So this blog won't be just specifically for food trips, restaurants, and cafes.. but I'll also be reviewing and sharing my opinion on specific food and drinks as well. 

My ReViews and rate on the food/restaurant will include taste, ambiance, price, and overall impact. Again this is my personal opinion. You are welcome to rant, rave, or argue (hehe.. within reason ok?) with me about my opinion on my posts. I will be posting some of my food escapades as well. It might take some time but I'm looking forward to share these things with you! Hope you will stick around and also recommend me some good places to go to as well. 




1 comment: